The ability to step back and look at the big picture is a luxury, particularly for anybody running his or her own company.
Design Ideas for Custom Showers
A shower is no longer just a shower when it comes to custom home builders and shower designs. We offer seven tips to create a bathing nirvana.
When is a shower no longer just a shower? When it appears in a custom home. Here are seven tips for designing your next bathroom beauty.
1. Exercise This
- This cylindrical exercise room shower is a far cry from a locker room stall. Marble tile and tall windows add indulgence to the workout experience.
- A tower of sprays, jets and dual heads massage tired muscles and wash away every last bit of stress.
2. His-and-Her Showers
- This sleek, glassed-in shower has his-and-her doors.
- A built-in bench, bilateral nooks and a centrally located showerhead make washing up easy.
- Coming clean is just a byproduct of this luxurious shower room. Multiple shower heads and soothing steam provide a spa experience every day.
- No lip between the shower and the rest of the bath makes for a smooth transition. The different sizes of the multihued slate tile mark where the shower room begins.
4. Rain or shine
- This tiled shower space includes both a traditional showerhead and rainshower piece.
- Natural light floods in through clerestory windows, providing ample indirect lighting.
- This oversized, glassed-in shower room offers a programmable system plus a rain shower and hand piece. A built-in seat and corner shelves add to the convenience factor.
- From floor to ceiling, the space is clad in soothing earth-tone stone tile, alternating between square-foot pieces and mosaic.
- Homeowners can enjoy the ultimate spa experience by installing a sauna next to their shower.
- The claw-foot tub may seem like the focal point of this master bathroom, but the roomy shower behind it steals the show.